Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Balancing Act

I kept wondering what was going to be in the circle. Then last night after staring at it minlessly it came to me. So the eye ball is now emerging. While it still has a ways to go, I now have a direction and pupose for that part of the painting. The more I look at this painting, the more the words balance and balancing act come to mind. Sounds like I have a title emerging. Paintings are like children. Sometimes you just have to stand back and see how it develops.

The gifts you were born with were not granted to you arbitrarily. While you may never discover what impact your light has had on others, you can be certain that when you embrace your talents and share them with others, you will spread illumination in the world.

Comparing this image to the one from today, I difinitly like the incorporation of the eye. The new green added to the lower right side needs to be lighter, but it'l get there.

The people in the bottom of the big painting (still no title yet) are taking shape. Two hopefull women adding their support to the flying souls.

No comments: